McCall's 5512

Aren't summer weddings in Michigan just beautiful? 
This one took place at the Mansion at Pine Knob, a beautiful venue.

I wore McCall's 5512 in a floral brocade from Fabric Mart, which I ordered back in 
Feb and is no longer available.




I did make some adjustments to the bodice, adding an inch at the side front and back to allow
for more fabric for a modified FBA. This dress is fully lined and so comfortable to wear. I also like
the 60's vibe  :-)
This is an easy make, and a cute style, but no longer available on the McCall's website, tho
there are some patterns to be found on Etsy.

Comments

  1. You look lovely!! I have never been to Michigan, but it looks like the venue was very nice. I hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674