Seychelles in blue linen

                                                                 

I have fully transitioned to sewing for Spring and Summer here in the Midwest,
and this bright blue linen from Fabric Mart was calling to me from my stash. 
My records show that I purchased this in 2018....time to use it!

I knew it would be perfect for the Seychelles top from Itch to Stitch.






The 100% linen has just enough structure for the pleated sleeve cap.
And look at that lovely faced V neckline: the drafting is spot-on, as well as
 the instructions 



I will be making this again in a flowy rayon for sure!

Happy Spring and Happy Sewing!

                                                            

Comments

  1. It looks so PRETTY!!!! I am glad you were able to use the linen in your stash. Those pleats are poppin'! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! I'll admit, your tester version of the Seychelles was so pretty, it inspired me to buy the pattern. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674