Hot Patterns 1092

I've been working on Hot Patterns 1092: Classix Nouveau Pyramid Bag, in a jazzy zebra canvas print. I know this will end up to be a rather large sized bag when finished, but I wanted a new bag to use as a carryon when I travel. The lining is a Michael Miller quilting cotton from my stash, and I will put in a separating zipper for the top closure. I've made several bags along the way, and tho I love the style and size of the Pyramid bag, the construction has some steps that I wonder about. Stitching and then turning the handles, and the method of applying velcro to the pocket flaps are a couple of them. I plan to finish this bag this week, and will post pics of the completed project then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackwood Cardigan in Leopard!

Simplicity 2648...and an Amazing Fit!

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674