Hot Patterns 1092

I've been working on Hot Patterns 1092: Classix Nouveau Pyramid Bag, in a jazzy zebra canvas print. I know this will end up to be a rather large sized bag when finished, but I wanted a new bag to use as a carryon when I travel. The lining is a Michael Miller quilting cotton from my stash, and I will put in a separating zipper for the top closure. I've made several bags along the way, and tho I love the style and size of the Pyramid bag, the construction has some steps that I wonder about. Stitching and then turning the handles, and the method of applying velcro to the pocket flaps are a couple of them. I plan to finish this bag this week, and will post pics of the completed project then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674