I liked the details that this pattern had, so I decided to sew one up! Using fabric from the Fabric Warehouse at $3.49/yd, I made it right out of the pattern envelope without alterations. I really am pleased with the way it came out: the fit in the shoulders and across the back is great, but I need to add a little in the hip area.....D%$# that secretary spread! Since this jacket is unlined, I serged all seams, and tried something new: I made the fabric-covered buttons to match! I think that helps this project avoid that "loving hands at home" look .I plan to make this one again, now that I know where the fit can be improved.