Blackwood Cardigan in Leopard!

I am participating in the Great Module Sewalong with Whitney from TomKat Stitchery and Carla from Stay Stitching, both on YouTube. The Module is to consist of 6 coordinating pieces: 2 bottoms, 3 tops, a topper (could be a cardigan, blazer, jacket) and I will add one extra, a dress. 

This is my topper, the Blackwood Cardigan by Helen's Closet, which I have made twice before!
This is the perfect pattern for an open cardigan, so why mess with a good thing! 
I found this leopard print sweater knit at Hobby Lobby, which was a fun surprise since I rarely
shop there for garment fabrics. 



I make absolutely no alterations to this pattern, sewing it right up out
of the pattern envelope, and have been happy every time.
But I have to say that this one is my favorite!


Next up is a Sew House Seven/Simplicity pattern toaster Sweater, that I hope to squeeze out of an ivory knit. 

I am enjoying the motivation from sewing along with this Module Challenge!

Comments

  1. You look so cute! I love the leopard print, and agree that this challenge is motivating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! I don't think I've ever used *this* much animal print in one garment before, but I do like it :-)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your leoard print cardigan! Looks great on you, great job and perfect as a wardrobe piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll get a lot of mileage out of this cardi :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674