It's a new year

2008......so where did 2007 go? Every year goes by more quickly that's for sure!
The weeks fly by and sometimes I feel like I just go day-to-day without really getting anything done, but I think if I were to take an 'inventory' of sorts (this is where this blog will come in handy!) I might be surprised at how much I actually do accomplish. Not only with things knit and sewn, but also with time spent with friends and family. Of course, a new year is a time for new beginnings.....and tho this year may have started with things both fun and NOT so fun, I plan to 'take stock' if you will, and chart a road map for 2008. Okay, so January is half over......I still have half of the month of January left. Is the glass half empty or half full????
SO...drumroll please.....for 2008:

** less TV, more reading. I don't think at least one book a month is unreasonable
**more garment sewing, focusing on fit, especially for my two daughters living in Chicago
**one sweater for ME: the Central Park Hoodie is my first choice
**can you spell O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-E?? I need to sort-purge-organize my stuff

This list seems to be all about what I need to DO over the next year, but I need to pay attention to what I need to BE, and that is a deep subject better left for another post. Suffice it to say, I hope to work on being a better wife-mother-friend, pay better attention to staying healthy, and take some time to look past my own immediate circle to our community at large. Lofty goals? I don't think so.


Comments

  1. I didn't know you were one of my lurkers! :o)

    Thanks so much for commenting!

    I've been meaning to try those Kashi cereal bars!

    Thanks again for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you gotta send me your e-mail addy to crimsondiva1999@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants