What I did on my summer vacation-part 2

My husband and I spent another week in July camping at Harrisville State Park in Michigan, on the shores of Lake Huron. Our kids were unable to join us due to school/work commitments, and that was a first for us! Home Sweet Home:

We were able to snag a campsite right on the shore, tho you can't tell from this picture that the beach and the lake is just beyond that chair:
We got to visit our favorite course and brush up on our game:


OOPS!!! now what do I do??
Now THIS is a vacation.....that's Ishbel on my needles:

(sunrise over Lake Huron from our campsite)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants