The American Cancer Society:

In October, my husband and I will be joining our two daughters in the Making Strides cancer walk in Chicago, IL. My girls have been walking for a couple of years now, and we are looking forward to joining them in memory of my mother-in-law Martha Pozolo, who passed away at the young age of 59. If you are even a little bit interested in supporting this worthwhile cause, please click the link below and take a look at my personal page:

The American Cancer Society:

Shared via AddThis

Comments

  1. Cannot wait!!

    And ps. the walk is technically in Chicago, along the lakefront ;)

    http://main.acsevents.org/site/DocServer/ACS_MakingStrides_Chicago_Map_09c.pdf?docID=96900

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants