Multnomah-finished!

I have had my Multnomah shawl completed for a few months now, but now that the temperatures in Michigan are hovering around 90 degrees, it is too hot to wear a wool shawl!

Love the finished product! These pics are before blocking:


I finally got to use the blocking wires I purchased a couple of years ago:

Detail shot of the feather and fan border:


I love this colorway and the way the self-striping yarn worked with this pattern.
The purples are lovely, and the shot of chartreuse really pops.

Yarn: Noro Kureoyon sock
Needles: US size 4
Finished size: 60" X 20"

Comments

  1. That is absolutely beautiful! Very nice, you make me want to learn how!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants