Baby Sophisticate

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I have been knitting and quilting away.....not much sewing tho. My daughter's co-worker has a new baby son named Simon, and I wanted to knit the very cute little Baby Sophisticate sweater for him. Tho it has been said that this pattern 'runs small', baby Simon is a very little guy and I think this sweater will be perfect for him this winter:


Yarn: Jasper by Berocco, colorway: 3844-Mochica Blue
Needles: size 8 both circular and DPNs
size: 0-3 months


Comments

  1. I love the yarn! I would love to make a variegated sweater! Thanks for the email. Always nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674