My Kitsap cardigan is finished!



Kitsap cardigan by Berroco knit with Berroco's yarn, Lodge in the color way Old Faithful.


The color transitions  in this yarn look especially beautiful in garter stitch, seen below on the
collar of this sweater:


Last summer I attended Vogue Knitting Live in Chicago, and had a class with Deborah Newton on seaming and finishing knitted garments. Her book, Finishing School, a Master Class for Knitters, has everything a knitter would need to know about finishing, and has helped bump up my skills in that department! Thanks to my daughter Kristen for gifting me with this book for Mother's Day this year :-).



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! Nice to have it finished :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Linda! This color way is especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is really striking! I bet it will get a lot of wear this winter! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it will be my go-to sweater this year :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely smart cardigan - I love these soft, stripey wrap cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cardi is gorgeous! I will definitely have to look this pattern out ... J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ,Lori! I loved the colors right away when I saw this yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Judith! This is a great pattern and a quick knit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cardigan is lovely. The colors in the yarn are beautiful! I am sure it will be a great addition to your fall collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dharma! I've already worn it several times and I love it :-)

      Delete
  9. Love the color!! and it looks warm and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen! Those are the colors that I like to wear now.....and yes, comfy!!!!

      Delete
  10. What a wonderful pattern! The colors are great and the construction looks awesome. I would love to see how you wear it. g

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674