Me-Made-May 2015: Week 2

Week 2 of Me-Made-May 2015: I find I do wear the things I make, I'm just not used to taking pictures
of myself this much LOL!   In no particular order:

 

                   Simplicity 2345 (me and my Mom: Shirley on Mother's Day


      Butterick 6028 (not blogged yet, a test garment to try a Katharine Tilton pants pattern)


           Simplicity 2648 (hands down one of my favorite patterns)


      McCalls 1318 (can you tell by the look on my facr that's is almost time for the end of a work week?!?)


     Simplicity 4076 (not blogged, pattern is discontinued, not a favorite, but easy to wear)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants