HotPatterns 1210: the Fast & Fabulous Draped Blouse

My first make in this New Year is HotPatterns 1210: the Fast & Fabulous Draped Blouse. 

When shopping over the holidays, I saw this style everywhere! 
This was a fun and fast project. 


I like it! I used a drapey rayon knit from my stash, which was a great choice for this style.
Designer Trudy always has an interesting technique or two up her sleeve, looking 
a step or two ahead when writing her instructions. I love the French seam at the front hem, & the back pleat
..... and the neckline went together like a charm. 





I like this relaxed look, but I might consider going down a size next time.

Happy New Year!

-Patty

Comments

  1. Wow! I really like this style on you! You did a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I've never tried Hot Patterns, but after seeing this I want to try this one. And their tee shirt pattern. Looking forward to seeing what you see next. Off to read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dip your toes into the HP pool, I think you'll like it :-)!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants