Blackwood Cardigan + Fen Dress

I finally jumped on the Blackwood Cardigan bandwagon....and I see why it is such a popular pattern! Great fit, with very clear pattern instructions make for an enjoyable project to sew. My fabric choice is a light ponte, from my stash, so I'm not sure when or where it was purchased. It sewed up like a dream, and is very comfortable to wear. I sewed an XL  right out of the envelope, no adjustments needed!
 I also really like the color!




Although I like the patch pockets, the next time I make this (which will be soon, I have the fabric ready for the next one!) I will try the pockets that span the front piece from band to side seam, as I've seen it done by some other makers.



I think it looks great over my 
This cardi will be a great transition piece moving into Spring, 


This is my first finish from the #makenine2019 challenge....!

Comments

  1. It looks wonderful on you, and is such a great color on you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674