Loungewear: Pattern Emporium Low-Key Cami with Peppermint Magazine Lounge Set

I have recently been spending some very enjoyable time in my sewing space working on some garments for an upcoming trip to Napa πŸ·πŸŒžπŸ‡......Happy Retirement to both me and my husband!!

First on my list was this loungewear/PJ set:



Here's a great mash-up for anyone looking to sew a very comfortable lounge set/PJ set!
The  Pattern Emporium Low-Key Cami is great combined with the Peppermint Magazine Loungewear Set bottoms.
 I purchased this lovely and very soft rayon challis at Vogue Fabrics in Illinois last April, with just this idea in mind, and was attracted to the border print, as well as the soft and drapey hand of the rayon.

The option of the Low-Key Cami's wider straps helps to keep this bra friendly, which allows for the possibility of wearing this set as loungewear as well as PJs.
This project has also shown me why the Peppermint Magazine Loungewear set is so popular: these pants are nice and full, with an elasticized waist and convenient pockets.


                                              
                                                        Just what I wanted!

                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants