SewMuchKnitting.....Not!


















I have had to take a break from my knitting needles due to what I think is tendinitis in my left arm. I'm not sure it is coming from the elbow, or from my neck but it hurts! Since I knit some every day, resting it has made it feel better already. I did knit for about 4 hours in the car on Sunday when we drove Kenny back to CMU, but that's when I knew I had to take a break....ouch! So, in the mean time I'm visiting my sewing machine again.
What you see above is a paper mock up of the medallion square that I am setting some Block of the Month (BOM) blocks around. We made these blocks as a group activity with my quilt group the Loose Threads.
And above that you can see the medallion block fused, and I've started machine-appliqueing the berries. I am happy to say that the majority of the fabric for this came from my stash (some of those reds are OLD!). I have a sewing weekend planned in Nov. with some quilting buddies, maybe I can get some of the quilting done then!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674