Fabric purchases

I've been doing a little (!) fabric buying over the last few weeks. But, I have been sewing alot too! First purchase was an online purchase from Fabric Mart:

The piece on top is a lovely knit, then a very nice navy wool with a small, light blue check, and on the bottom is another wool plaid with a light green and a lavendar thread. My next online purchase was ordered from Gorgeous Fabrics:The top three fabrics are knits, I will use for dresses/tops. The khaki/white combo is a cotton with some lycra stretch. I'm not sure yet what I will use that one for, but probably a skirt or dress for the summer. I also purchase a fabric pack of Ginger Blossom from Guildcrafters quilt shop in Berkley, MI this weekend:

I could not resist those spring colors, especially since we got hit with ANOTHER winter snow advisory this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants