Christmas Quilt from Block Exchange

Last weekend I got a chance for a quick get-away with some of my quilting buddies. The 5 of us went to Caroline's Sewing Room in West Branch for a mini-retreat: a weekend of sewing and relaxation. Usually when I get the chance to spend a whole weekend sewing, I am under a deadline for one quilt or another. This time was the exception! So, I grabbed these 9 inch (well, most of them were 9 inches!) blocks from two Christmas block exchanges that I participated in with my local quilt guild. The blocks were from 2004 and 2006......high time they got placed into a quilt! I am really pleased with this top, and can't wait for it to be quilted and on my bed. I plan to take a much better picture of the finished quilt.
FYI: I made the block in the top row, second from the left, and in the fourth row, third from the left.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants