Mosey legwarmers

Daughter Kristen has asked for some legwarmers and chose the pattern Mosey from Knitty.com. As you can see, I knit the two ribbed cuffs first, since knitting 2x2 ribbing is not my favorite. The cable patterning is fun and not very complicated....that is if you pay attention to the chart and don't get distracted! Last night when I knit on this project, I noticed that it wasn't resembling the charts at all, and needed to rip back 8 rows or so to correct my errors. Yes...errors plural! I'm just glad I noticed it early, and now I think I'm back on track. These are being knit on size 7 Denise needles with Paton's Classic Wool in Winter White.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674