Thanksgiving and one red sock


We celebrated Thanksgiving in Chicago at our daughters' condo, and the whole family was able to come this year! We had a blast, like we always do when we are all together. We had a great Thanksgiving meal, played a board game, watched sports and saw some great theater. Eating at Fogo de Chao was a highlight (the salad bar....OMG!), and I think the guys really rocked the 'all-you-can-eat' option!
I didn't want to knit on the legwarmers since they require my undivided attention(!), and so I brought along a little Lorna's Laces worsted and some size 4 DPNs. LOVE this sock, so warm and cushy! I'm ready to knit the toe decreases and start the second one.....no second-sock-syndrome for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants