September is National Sewing Month!


Since September is National Sewing Month, I think it would be a great idea for me to spend some time cleaning my sewing space and organizing my garment sewing projects. I'm taking the cue from Myrna's blog, and the Yarn Harlot too. Last night I purchased some large resealable bags, and plan to set up 12 projects with all that's needed to get started: pattern, fabric, notions, etc. Then I can pull one out at a time (one per month??) and be ready to go!
I feel that my sewing has stalled out a bit lately, and I'm sure some of that has to do with the fact that I feel overwhelmed when I think about sitting down to sew.
Wish me luck!

                                        (nice and neat after last cleaning session!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674