The quilting is coming along nicely

I have been working diligently on this quilt that I have been calling "Spring Fireworks". I have committed to having this quilt completed by Nov. 8th, which is the next meeting for my local quilt guild, Loose Threads. It should be noted that I agreed to have this completed a year ago(!) when we all signed up for the "Complete a UFO Challenge". I am not having any problem quilting this on my domestic sewing machine, a Bernina 1260. Since I have several quilts to be quilted over the next few months, I went ahead and added two tools to my sewing arsenal: Machingers quilting gloves, and the Supreme Slider Free Motion Machine Quilting Mat. So far, so good!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous quilting, Patty!
    I have also ordered both, but now I need to order some time to actaully get to the machine and practice! LOL
    Hoping you'll get it done in time.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants