Weekend sewing and chicken dinner!

Got a chance on Friday afternoon to meet up with my son Kenny and his girlfriend Cassie for dinner in Frankenmuth, MI.  Zehnder's restaurant is famous for it's family-style chicken dinners, and we all enjoyed it immensely! Love the old-school sign:



Then it rained pretty much all day on Saturday, and there was no televised coverage of  Univ. of Mich. vs. Indiana football (huh??!!)  Listening to the game on the radio gave me several hours of uninterrupted machine applique time! I am really motivated to finish this project that I started last November:
So motivated that I spent another 3 hours or so on Sunday evening, before I stopped to catch the latest Mad Men :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants