Harlequin



I am participating in the 2017 UFO Challenge at allpeoplequilt.com, with my own  list of 12 numbered UFO projects.
The number drawn for January was #6, and this wall hanging was the one!

As is usual for my UFO's the fabric and pattern for this Harlequin wall hanging were purchased MANY years ago, and the top pieced but never quilted. 
Thanks to the encouragement of my quilting buddy Karen, who has her own UFO list (smile!), and THE LIST as I will now refer to it, 
this project is now completed and hanging in a treatment room at my husband's dental office.


Gotta say, I love those vibrant colors and large scale Kaffe Fassett prints! But I'd have to say my favorite is the black and white striped binding.....just the right amount of punch to balance those bold prints.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants