My finished Throwback sweater!



My Throwback sweater is arguably the fastest sweater I have ever knit...and I love it!

I did a dive into my stash and found enough Patons Classic Wool and I was on my way.

In less than a month I have this cozy, warm sweater that is perfect for our Michigan winters.

Designer Andrea Mowry continues to impress me with her designs and has become one of my 

favorite pattern designers.  (I currently have one of her brioche shawls on my needles, and plan to

 focus on that over the next few weeks.)


Below is my sweater after a full wet block before picking up stitches to knit the front bands:




Another couple of quick photos before heading out to work this morning:




This sweater pattern has been very popular with the knitting community since it 

was released in August, 2018 and I can see why.

 What's NOT to love about this pattern? The colorwork makes quite a statement,

and is so fun and addicting to knit. I also love the wide ribbing at the cuffs and hem.

I would recommend this pattern to any knitter! It would be a great introduction to 

colorwork, and the pattern instructions are very clear and straightforward.

Win, win!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674