The Toaster Sweater + The Magic Pencil Skirt together!


I purchased this cobalt blue houndstooth stable knit during a visit to Vogue Fabrics in Chicago in October.....I just love the houndstooth check pattern! Initially, I had planned to make a dress, but I love wearing my first make of the Sew House Seven Toaster Sweater pattern, and so I thought pairing it with a slim skirt ( The Magic Pencil Skirt from Pamela's Patterns) would give me the look of a dress with more options.


The fabric is a stable, bonded knit, and worked well with both patterns.







                                    Although I love sewing and wearing dresses, I am excited about 
                          this idea of  matching separates. Curious to see what road this takes me on as
                                   I start to get the itch to plan a Spring wardrobe module!



                                                                        



Comments

  1. Those pieces work really well together! I like the overall look, and I love the houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa :-! I love houndstooth, especially with this blue :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants